Monday, April 12, 2010

Cooking Adventures - update

In January I wrote a post about how I was getting excited about cooking. That didn't last very long. I love being a wife, I really do. This may sound bizarre but I love cleaning, doing laundry, straightening the house, etc. - but cooking is really not my favorite thing to do.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple of photos showing my awesome cooking-skills:

This, my friends, is a piece of very burnt bacon. I kept saying to myself "I don't think it's done yet, maybe I should leave it in a little bit longer..." It practically turned to dust in my mouth ;)

This is chicken that I pulled out of the freezer to thaw, and forgot about. I found it like three weeks later.

I've cooked a little here and there and as I cook more it becomes less of a drag. It will take more time, but it is going better, and it's easier now that I've started to meal plan.

Actually, I signed up for e-mealz.com today and holy cow it is perfect for me. It plans a week's worth of cooking and even makes a menu for you! So cool. Hopefully it helps push me to cook more. :)

No comments: