One of my favorite things about this time of year is all of the get-togethers everyone has. We had lots of fun spending time with family over Thanksgiving, can't wait for Christmas, and have had a blast at all of them:
- We went to Las Vegas for Ben's cousin's wedding and it was gorgeous! I loved it! But... we forgot our camera so no pictures. Oops!
- Every year the Lyman's get together around Christmas and stay in the Marriott in Salt Lake for a fun Friday night with the fam. It was really fun to be with the whole group :) I wish I had known that we would have been walking around Temple Square and such though - I would have brought a coat! ...And shoes other than flip flops hahah
- Ben's birthday was on Saturday and he did NOT want attention or anything fancy. We spent the morning with his family (at the Marriott) and enjoyed a relaxing day with no homework or worries! Then, instead of spending a bunch of money going to a fancy restaurant, Ben insisted on going to Wendy's for his dinner. Haha what a stud.
- Finals are this week. I think they stress me out more than they do Ben. Go figure.
- We are getting excited for all of the Christmas parties! But can't people all coordinate with each other so that we can go to all of them?! Seriously, there are like 5 just this weekend... :( We're bummed we have to miss some of them.
We're just loving life! Still no pictures of anything. I'm really bad at bringing the camera around... I'll do better :)