Tuesday, January 5, 2010

just me.

Found this on my friends blog and decided to do it myself. Just for fun I guess, and a chance for you to get to know me a little better.
i wish to one day... be able to play the piano really well.
when i eat cereal... i have to eat it fast so it doesn’t get soggy because who likes soggy cereal?
i can only fall asleep... in ben’s arms... lol jk. i can fall asleep anywhere.
public restrooms... are avoided whenever possible. also, i always use those paper seat-cover things. always.
i refuse to believe... that the delicious salad dressing at cafĂ© rio is unhealthy. …because i’m not going to stop eating it regardless.
when i'm running... i’m usually out of breath. working on that…
i don't think she knows... but my mother is my role model. :)
when i walk past someone i don't know... i smile. unless we don’t make eye contact initially, then i keep my head down. i’m really shy until i get to know you.
i've learned to accept... that in order to be better at cooking/sewing/playing the piano, i just have to PRACTICE.
i can't... whistle.
i hardly ever... have my phone on me anymore.
majority of the time... i’m thinking about benly. aww… ;)
i really try hard... to be a good wife.
i believe... in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I’ll honor His name. I’ll do what is right; I’ll follow His light. His truth I will proclaim. (The Church of Jesus Christ Children’s Songbook p.77) haha you’d think i was the primary chorister or something.
i get unbelievably frustrated... when i have to go shopping. i do not enjoy it at all.
i hope more than anything... that i will be a good mother.




1 comment:

Sadie said...

I really liked reading that. So fun!